May 20, 2024, 10:11:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Supplement in previous discussion.  (Read 131 times)
Teaspoon
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2024, 12:27:23 pm »

There was a supplement mentioned in discussion within the past two years that helped with healing in dogs and humans. The name was two letters followed by 2 or 3 numbers....does anyone remember that?

I've looked back through some post but can't find it. It may have been added into a discussion.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 02:14:05 pm »

I don’t know exactly what you’re speaking of but maybe look at the thread titled “Antibiotics”. Maybe it was the BPC 157.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 05:36:28 pm »

I don’t know exactly what you’re speaking of but maybe look at the thread titled “Antibiotics”. Maybe it was the BPC 157.

Was this the stuff that supposedly aided in tissue regrowth even very slow regenerating tissues like ligaments and tendons?  I remember a discussion about some supplement specifically about that. Maybe on a post from another user who had a dog with a leg tendon cut, because I sure remember thinking about my sketch gyps incident as I was reading and if it would help her.

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Teaspoon
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 10:11:29 am »

T-dog, that's it, thanks....Slim, yes, that is what I'm reading about.

We may give this a try, but I'll have to do some research to figure out the dosage and the better method, oral or injectable... If anyone knows about the dosage please chime in.

Teaspoon
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2024, 10:12:42 am »

T-dog, that's it, thanks....Slim, yes, that is what I'm reading about.

We may give this a try, but I'll have to do some research to figure out the dosage and the better method, oral or injectable... If anyone knows about the dosage please chime in.

NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2024, 09:03:03 am »

I may be giving this a try myself my bulldog got cut in lower front leg couple weeks ago cut everything into but the bone I am trying to do little research on it I found a blend of bcp 157 and tb 500 still doing some reading on it let me know if you find out more on it or what you decided on it dosage or how long to give it I am leaning towards the injectable right now

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: