May 06, 2024, 08:47:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brindle dogs.  (Read 4913 times)
liefalwepon
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2015, 08:43:12 am »

You have that dog now koyote?he's sure a good looking dog.how's he hunt?

yup i still got him. he is gettin old now. ive retired him but i got him collected and saved. got pups off of him and t-dogs yonder gyp on ground now. gonna breed him to a gyp of mine end of this month hopefully. so i will probably start conditioning him to get him back in the woods.

he hunts great. starts with hunting close circle and quickly gets out further and further till he comes up with a hog or i call him back. can freecast/rig/road or put on a track. had a great nose for a cur but what really set him apart was his drive//want-to and brains. has a great handle could call him off hogs or tell him to catch most the time it was like he knew what i was thinking. extremely athletic. was a great cow dog. he got to be really gritty as he got older so i had to hunt him solo or he would catch out on anything as soon as a dog showed up. hardly got cut but when he did he was usually at the vets. i have a ton of stories from him and could go on and on. hes a great dog, but as always ive never owned a dog i never cussed at.

Wow! That sounds like an amazing hog dog. would you consider selling a staw? I have a young cat gyp that is coming on really well, I would love to line her up with something like that.

WHACK EM N STACK EM!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: