EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

HOG & DOGS => GENERAL DISCUSSION => Topic started by: slimpickins on November 26, 2010, 08:27:19 am



Title: Cold weather.
Post by: slimpickins on November 26, 2010, 08:27:19 am
Thanksgiving day the high was 40 with 30 mph north winds.
Woke up this morning to 14 degrees, luckily we covered pipes well enough so nothing froze.
I hate cold weather!!


Title: Re: Cold weather.
Post by: BIG BEN on November 26, 2010, 08:33:33 am
 Man it got cold there. Got up this morning and it was around 40 here south of tyler.


Title: Re: Cold weather.
Post by: matt_aggie04 on November 26, 2010, 08:35:54 am
Man o man that is a little chilly!  It is about 40 and drizzling here but I will take it over 4 any day. It was 78 after dinner yesterday and on the way home it went from 78 to 45 in about 15 miles!


Title: Re: Cold weather.
Post by: SabineSand on November 28, 2010, 10:53:00 am
28° here south of Marshall yesterday morn made gaugin tanks miserable in the sleet


Title: Re: Cold weather.
Post by: dabutcher on November 28, 2010, 11:47:23 pm
man i miss North Texas.  I'll trade ya Cody...  you can take south TX summers and i get your winters.  Sounds pretty fair


Title: Re: Cold weather.
Post by: catahoula_cur on November 28, 2010, 11:52:32 pm
It was 30 degrees sat. morning when we got up to go hunting so i felt sorry for the dogs and i let them ride in the back seat because we had about an hour ride. I think someone fed them burritos for supper though :-\, they almost gagged us out of the truck a few times. LOL ???


Title: Re: Cold weather.
Post by: dub on November 29, 2010, 10:42:21 am
It was 70 degrees when I walked out this morning. Brrrrr these cold winters how do I handle it? They say it hit freezing the other night.