EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

HOG & DOGS => DOGS ON HOGS => Topic started by: spazhogdog on February 14, 2011, 08:07:11 pm



Title: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: spazhogdog on February 14, 2011, 08:07:11 pm
This is josh showing us his new moves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuBq84ypfoM

And this video is out first boar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTL59MQRKWo


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: matt_aggie04 on February 14, 2011, 08:28:00 pm
Good boar hog video, the other one, well.....not so much  ;D


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: dub on February 14, 2011, 08:30:57 pm
Where are the pom poms? I did not see that cheerleader move going in to the hog either. Hm. I only talk smack because I am glad I can't do that ;D


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: BarrNinja on February 14, 2011, 08:34:20 pm
Josh...............Stop!!!!! LMAO! We have pictures and video to use against you now!  ;D

Lisa that is some good video you got. The dogs sound great in it!


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: spazhogdog on February 15, 2011, 05:54:38 am
Thanks alan but next time Cutter has to realize when we go to a bay together, I am short and we need to go in at different angles. ;D
Really had a great time hunting with everyone, I wished you could of been here to coz there was a fat gilt that we had to float out then drag for 3 miles  ;D  this is a vid of Chance floating it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcifb7a_2mo


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: rdjustham on February 15, 2011, 06:55:58 am
good videos lisa.  couldnt watch the second one though.  :(


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Cutter Bay Kennels on February 15, 2011, 06:57:21 am
Chance's video says it is private.  I can not watch it.  You mean to tell me you posted a goofing around video to the public, but a Chance's video is private.  What gives?    rolleyes

Good job Lisa.


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: cward on February 15, 2011, 08:05:08 am
Mine is such a good video that only real hoghunters can watch it!
I tellin ya'll though Josh is the best Cheerleader to get you pumped back up for a hog hunt after lunch! :-\ ;D ;D


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: chainrated on February 15, 2011, 08:14:53 am
LOL...  I know he has some pom poms stuck somewhere in them cargo pants or that rambo jacket he wears around..   :D


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Cutter Bay Kennels on February 15, 2011, 08:16:23 am
Mine is such a good video that only real hoghunters can watch it!
I tellin ya'll though Josh is the best Cheerleader to get you pumped back up for a hog hunt after lunch! :-\ ;D ;D


I told you those skills come in handy from time to time.   ;D


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: spazhogdog on February 15, 2011, 10:48:10 am
Okay I fixed the problem on the last video.  In a couple of weeks I want to see Josh use that move and I will be sure to have the camera rolling, only I want to see it on a good size hog that is bayed ;D


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: BarrNinja on February 15, 2011, 04:18:09 pm
Thanks alan but next time Cutter has to realize when we go to a bay together, I am short and we need to go in at different angles. ;D
Really had a great time hunting with everyone, I wished you could of been here to coz there was a fat gilt that we had to float out then drag for 3 miles  ;D  this is a vid of Chance floating it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcifb7a_2mo

I sure wish I could have been there! Just an observation but, all I could hear on the video was the guys trying to get you to drag. Lol
Hog hunting can sure be a lot of work when you can use horses or wheelers!


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Florida Curdog on February 15, 2011, 05:09:42 pm
Good videos.


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Cutter Bay Kennels on July 28, 2011, 10:28:58 pm
Lisa, one of my ex-girlfriends was taking on facebook today how she could no longer do a cartwheel. I borrowed your video to remind her I could.  ;)


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: T-Bob Parker on July 28, 2011, 10:37:32 pm
C'mon boo, you gotta stay away from the ex's on Facebook! You dang sure shouldn't be  showing them you still got your old moves :D


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Tomball Dogos on July 28, 2011, 10:38:53 pm
Wow Josh that was some toe touch and you run hounds to man I want to be just like you when I grow up >:D lmao


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Cutter Bay Kennels on July 28, 2011, 10:45:55 pm
Wow Josh that was some toe touch and you run hounds to man I want to be just like you when I grow up >:D lmao

Some guys are good enough to catch aligators barehanded. The more athletic types are there to cheer them on.  ;)

Way I figure my whole personality, is even police officers and firemen need heroes.   popo


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: J.Prince on July 28, 2011, 11:01:34 pm
Nice moves buddy. You for sure get my nomination for captain of the ETHD cheerleading squad.  ;)



Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Tomball Dogos on July 28, 2011, 11:14:59 pm
Josh I think you should let all the new hog hunters know how long it took you to get your moves down.
Before they get out in the woods and do the cartwheel move over a charging Bo hog it might not turn out do good for they they need to leave all the tricks the the experts like your self


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Cutter Bay Kennels on July 28, 2011, 11:19:23 pm
Josh I think you should let all the new hog hunters know how long it took you to get your moves down.
Before they get out in the woods and do the cartwheel move over a charging Bo hog it might not turn out do good for they they need to leave all the tricks the the experts like your self

It can be done by rookies, but pray your buddy has a dogo handy if things get sketchy. Just saying.   ;D


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Tomball Dogos on July 28, 2011, 11:23:38 pm
Josh I think you should let all the new hog hunters know how long it took you to get your moves down.
Before they get out in the woods and do the cartwheel move over a charging Bo hog it might not turn out do good for they they need to leave all the tricks the the experts like your self

It can be done by rookies, but pray your buddy has a dogo handy if things get sketchy. Just saying.   ;D

Yeah buddy got to love white power


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Tomball Dogos on July 28, 2011, 11:25:11 pm
Wait that sounded bad got to love a white dog !!!!
There that's better


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: J.Prince on July 28, 2011, 11:33:30 pm
Josh I think you should let all the new hog hunters know how long it took you to get your moves down.
Before they get out in the woods and do the cartwheel move over a charging Bo hog it might not turn out do good for they they need to leave all the tricks the the experts like your self

It can be done by rookies, but pray your buddy has a dogo handy if things get sketchy. Just saying.   ;D

I know this rookie will leave all the boar hog hurdling, and toe touches to the master. I'd probably pull a hamstring or something. Lucky for me though they usually have about 15 dogs to get past before I need to bust out any moves.  O0


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: J.Prince on July 28, 2011, 11:34:50 pm
Wait that sounded bad got to love a white dog !!!!
There that's better
Nice save sir  :laugh:


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Tomball Dogos on July 28, 2011, 11:50:40 pm
Wait that sounded bad got to love a white dog !!!!
There that's better
Nice save sir  :laugh:

Thanks J I got a little carried away on that one


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Diamond G on August 02, 2011, 09:30:05 pm


Some guys are good enough to catch aligators barehanded. The more athletic types are there to cheer them on.  ;)

Way I figure my whole personality, is even police officers and firemen need heroes.   popo
[/quote]

Police officers do have heros, they're called firefighters.   ;D  And me personally,  I dont think a cheerleading hog hunter would be at the top of my hero list, but I havent met you either.   rolleyes


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: BarrNinja on August 02, 2011, 09:59:06 pm


Some guys are good enough to catch aligators barehanded. The more athletic types are there to cheer them on.  ;)

Way I figure my whole personality, is even police officers and firemen need heroes.   popo

Police officers do have heros, they're called firefighters.   ;D  And me personally,  I dont think a

cheerleading hog hunter would be at the top of my hero list, but I havent met you either.   rolleyes



[/quote]

Well I have met him and known him for a few years now. Josh is a dang good hog hand and I would meet up with him and his lippy hounds any were in this country to hunt hogs!! He can even cheer when we catch em for all I care.





Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Cutter Bay Kennels on August 03, 2011, 06:11:29 am
Welcome home Alan.


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Tomball Dogos on August 03, 2011, 06:52:35 am
Welcome home Alan.
X2 welcome home bud


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: BarrNinja on August 03, 2011, 01:03:16 pm
Thanks guys! It's good to be home!


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: spazhogdog on August 03, 2011, 01:37:31 pm
Hey Mr. Alan glad to have you back. 

As for josh and his moves, the only thing I  had to watch for when going to a bay with Josh is he was there first and in my way when trying to get videos. All mine look like I am infatuated with his back side  ;D Anytime you want to go we are ready to hunt, eat and have a good time catching hogs


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: Cutter Bay Kennels on August 03, 2011, 02:03:11 pm
Hey Mr. Alan glad to have you back. 

As for josh and his moves, the only thing I  had to watch for when going to a bay with Josh is he was there first and in my way when trying to get videos. All mine look like I am infatuated with his back side  ;D Anytime you want to go we are ready to hunt, eat and have a good time catching hogs

Don't play it off like that Lisa.  Terry has got to know that you check "younger" guys out.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!


Title: Re: cutter showing a new way to catch a hog
Post by: spazhogdog on August 03, 2011, 04:37:31 pm
our rule is ," Look but don't touch"  lol