EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

GENERAL CATEGORY => HUNTING AND FISHING => Topic started by: Bigl on December 16, 2008, 12:21:08 pm



Title: Dolphin
Post by: Bigl on December 16, 2008, 12:21:08 pm
Dolphin I caught off the coast of Key Largo, Florida. anyone wanna guess the lenght and weight.

(http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q325/loganpds/GW423H628.jpg)


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Mike on December 16, 2008, 12:27:14 pm
Nice... to me that's one of the best eating fish in the sea! ;D


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Bigl on December 16, 2008, 01:07:17 pm
Nice... to me that's one of the best eating fish in the sea! ;D
definantly


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: clint on December 16, 2008, 07:34:52 pm
im like yall that dolphin is dang good but that blackened red snapper is hard to beat!  ;D ;D


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Bigl on December 16, 2008, 08:47:20 pm
im like yall that dolphin is dang good but that blackened red snapper is hard to beat!  ;D ;D
i know wat u mean bout the snapper yum 


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: clint on December 17, 2008, 09:27:24 pm
yeah boy


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: chancebrown on January 06, 2009, 11:42:03 am
shark is alot better


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: mley1 on January 06, 2009, 07:27:53 pm
SWEEEEEET!!! I'll say 41" and 27lbs.


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Bigl on January 08, 2009, 06:37:05 pm
SWEEEEEET!!! I'll say 41" and 27lbs.
THANKS


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: mley1 on January 08, 2009, 09:46:13 pm
How close was I on the length and weight?


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Bigl on January 10, 2009, 05:13:40 pm
How close was I on the length and weight?
closest so far!


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: mley1 on January 11, 2009, 09:36:50 am
How close was I on the length and weight?
closest so far!

I'm the only one who guessed!!!!


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Bigl on January 13, 2009, 06:22:57 pm
How close was I on the length and weight?
closest so far!

I'm the only one who guessed!!!!
exactly!!!!!  ;D O0 :)


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Noah on January 17, 2009, 09:37:31 am
32" and 10#'s... nice fish!


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: trkennels on January 19, 2009, 09:32:04 am
36" and 18lbs. nice fish 


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Jasonmac on January 22, 2009, 09:31:32 pm
Im gonna say 37" and 16lbs nice catch. :o


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Bigl on June 09, 2009, 01:54:24 pm
yall r getting really close to guessing the size!


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Critter Catcher on June 18, 2009, 09:23:48 pm
38" and 19.5 lbs.


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: Bigl on June 19, 2009, 07:20:10 pm
38" and 19.5 lbs.
close!


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: sfboarbuster on June 23, 2009, 05:13:50 pm
34" and 14 pounds


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: djhogdogger on July 06, 2009, 01:10:01 pm
36"/18lbs


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: waylon-N.E. OK on April 19, 2010, 09:55:34 pm
OK forgive my okie ignorance here, but is that a dolphin like flipper or what? I didn't even know people ate dolphins.


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: UNDERDOG on April 19, 2010, 10:14:54 pm
Look in that first pic Waylon,"flipper" was a bottle nose dolphin...the one in the pic is a dolrhin but not sure the technical name but it eats good and they are leagle,you will see them as "mahi mahi" (sp) in the reasurants. Both dolphin just two different kinds.


Title: Re: Dolphin
Post by: waylon-N.E. OK on April 29, 2010, 08:37:36 pm
Thanks all I eat are flatheads & crappie may have to try some if they ever let me in a place nice enought to serve it