EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

HOG & DOGS => GENERAL DISCUSSION => Topic started by: brad s on November 14, 2011, 12:45:44 pm



Title: pound vs found
Post by: brad s on November 14, 2011, 12:45:44 pm
I have read lot of post about dogs that come from pound and turning out to b good dogs. But I have a ybc that I found on side of road when he was around 12wks old and obviously someone dropped him off it was in middle of nowhere and 20° weather and looked like it hadn't ate in days. And turns out to b pretty good dog he just rough maybe lil too rough. Just wondering if anybody has had similar stories vs pound dogs


Title: Re: pound vs found
Post by: bigboar88 on November 14, 2011, 12:48:38 pm
lol i have with 1 or 2 bulldogs


Title: Re: pound vs found
Post by: catchrcall on November 14, 2011, 01:24:18 pm
The dog I use for tracking deer came from a pound.  He's turned out fine for us.


Title: Re: pound vs found
Post by: justincorbell on November 15, 2011, 02:39:55 pm
99% of our pits have come from the pound and they generally workd well


I don't always kill animals with my assassin, but when I do I use BLOODRUNNERS!


Title: Re: pound vs found
Post by: muddogger98 on November 15, 2011, 07:33:16 pm
was huntin in arkansa found 2 cat pups on the road..in the same condition.one didnt make it but the other  one was pretty good dog tilll he got hit  by a boar.  became to rough of a  dog


Title: Re: pound vs found
Post by: clinton on November 15, 2011, 07:56:53 pm
Yea we found a bmc cat pit cross mayb r mayb sum there breed r breeds, any ways he was skin and bones craping just about Nothing but worms, we put him in the woods and he was straight catch and a natural, every hog we cought with him he man handled the pig Would b flipped when u got them lol kinda nice of him we lost him to a 300 lb boar with 3inch cutters