EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

HOG & DOGS => GENERAL DISCUSSION => Topic started by: SwampHunter on July 10, 2012, 08:17:31 pm



Title: white deer bred plotts ?
Post by: SwampHunter on July 10, 2012, 08:17:31 pm
hey im seeing some white deer plotts on the dog trade wondering any body have any out of this line an how do they hunt ??


Title: Re: white deer bred plotts ?
Post by: hoghunter71409 on July 10, 2012, 08:43:19 pm
I had a White Deer Preserve Plott that I liked a lot.  He showed a lot of progress, hunt, and roughness early on.  I liked him a lot and would be willing to try another.


Title: Re: white deer bred plotts ?
Post by: halfbreed on July 10, 2012, 10:19:29 pm
they allrite . he's got alot of them scattered all over the world with good reports from afar . they are hunting boar with them all the way to turkey .


Title: Re: white deer bred plotts ?
Post by: ole shep on July 11, 2012, 02:20:17 pm
I got three of them. They are all young and doing good lots of range.good nose.No problem finding hogs.