|
Title: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: hookem54 on November 02, 2013, 12:39:06 pm I knew this day would come sooner or later but lost by far the best dog I've ever owned, he was going on 8yrs old and I wish I knew the number of hogs this dog found for me and hunting buddies he was one of those dogs that would hunt for any and everyone because he wasn't out there for me or anyone else, he hunted because he loved to find pigs and put them through pure hell, I've had this dog striking hogs since he was 8 months old and never slowed down until last night caught a hog and only thing I can guess is he had a heart attack, we legged the hog and no dogs was cut all the sudden he let out a bawl and layed on his back and that was it, he did his job day in and day out no different than any of us he trained more dogs by himself than I could ever dream of and because of that we have a lot of pups that are finding their own hogs now, here are a few of the memories we have together
(http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/2012-12-16_18-27-38_105.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/2012-11-07_17-39-26_280.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/2012-01-29_17-22-31_511-2.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/2012-02-01_18-24-53_681-2.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/IMAG0351.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/IMAG0330.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/100MEDIA36IMAG0114.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/vfz8yw.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/jpugyu.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/2vd1a4l.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/9au9fr-1.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/23vfcj4.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/IMAG0061.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/100MEDIA36IMAG0067.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/031911103152-1.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/25gt2fs.jpg) (http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/Hogdogadam/idc1s8.jpg) Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: SaltyhoggerJr on November 02, 2013, 12:48:16 pm Man that's tough. He lived a good one and looks like he knew what he was doin. RIP
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Jimt3 on November 02, 2013, 12:57:03 pm Good looking dog man! I'm sorry to hear it.
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Reuben on November 02, 2013, 12:59:01 pm that was a good looking dog...sure is nice when they are striking at 8 months old...what line of dogs was he out of? Sorry about your loss..
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Mike on November 02, 2013, 01:04:02 pm Sorry for your loss... looks like he lived a full life doing what he loved.
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: hookem54 on November 02, 2013, 01:11:37 pm Tiger was cur/plott the dad was a Ben dog and the mom was out of white deer kennels but that's all I know
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Amokabs on November 02, 2013, 01:28:48 pm Sorry for your loss, that definitely was an outstanding looking and hunting dog
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: BadBoar30 on November 02, 2013, 01:35:02 pm RIP Tiger!! I always wanted to have that dog. Sorry for your loss Adam, he was a heck of a dog
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: mattr on November 02, 2013, 01:43:56 pm Damn Adam I can't believe Tiger is gone. RIP
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: LTcaughthog on November 02, 2013, 01:47:44 pm RIP sorry for your loss ! He put you on some damn nice hogs bud hope them pups turn on for you
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Jimt3 on November 02, 2013, 02:58:16 pm That's a great cross if its done smart! We hunt a few! Hope you get another one!
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Reuben on November 02, 2013, 03:31:18 pm Tiger was cur/plott the dad was a Ben dog and the mom was out of white deer kennels but that's all I know Sounds like he had the best of both worlds... Title: Re: Post by: setxhogdogs on November 02, 2013, 03:37:17 pm Sorry to hear that man he was a fine looking dog that's for sure!!
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk Title: Re: Post by: Lacy man on November 02, 2013, 04:11:40 pm Rip bud hate that happened was too long ago I was in the same shoes a lot good ppl on this forum to keep ya head up high and keep hunting man
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: M Bennet on November 02, 2013, 04:41:37 pm Rip tiger
My have taken a hit in the side internal damage Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: mattr on November 02, 2013, 04:51:24 pm Is Sue the only littermate left Adam?
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: hookem54 on November 02, 2013, 05:07:10 pm @mattr she is the last of them now buddy
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: MrsLouisianaHogDog on November 02, 2013, 05:33:02 pm Very sorry about your loss.....
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Cajun on November 02, 2013, 07:59:17 pm Man, what a good looking dog. The good ones never last long enough, no matter how long you have them. Sorry for your loss.
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: MB650 on November 02, 2013, 09:20:25 pm Sorry for your loss.
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: colecross on November 02, 2013, 10:13:26 pm Dang man,thats a low blow ,sorry for your loss.
Title: Re: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: okboarhunter on November 03, 2013, 07:04:50 am Good lookin dog!!!
Sorry for your loss Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2 Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Caseylee on November 04, 2013, 08:00:09 am Adam sorry to hear about Tiger
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Gabriel B on November 04, 2013, 01:00:18 pm Man Adam I sure hated to hear it! That dog put me on my first hog ever in the woods and I always enjoyed hunting behind him! Sorry for your loss!
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Judge peel on November 05, 2013, 08:52:55 pm That sucks fella
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: lettmroll on November 07, 2013, 07:51:06 am Sorry for your loss fine looking dog, reminds me of a Simba dog i had.
Title: Re: R.i.p to my best dog I've ever owned Post by: Bowhunter1994 on November 09, 2013, 05:44:12 pm Sorry for your loss.
Hope you got some pups out of him |