EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

HOG & DOGS => HOG DOGS => Topic started by: ironcity on March 11, 2014, 06:18:23 pm



Title: Trying to find hunters.
Post by: ironcity on March 11, 2014, 06:18:23 pm
Hello name is Matt. I live in Wilmington, Nc. Got out of the Marines in 2011 and never left NC. I know this board is East Texas but I have been trying to find hunters in NC or SC. I have a one year old Dogo I am trying to work. Thank you


Title: Re: Trying to find hunters.
Post by: TheRednose on March 11, 2014, 07:26:39 pm
You might want to also try this board here http://forum.gon.com/ if you haven't already. Hope that might help a little, oh and thank you for your service.


Title: Re: Trying to find hunters.
Post by: NChoghunter on March 12, 2014, 11:13:13 am
if you have facebook theres a group called NC hog hunters should be able to find some one up there


Title: Re: Trying to find hunters.
Post by: dodgegirl on March 12, 2014, 06:00:23 pm
Post some pictures of your dogo :) I always like seeing other people's dogos. Where did you get it from?


Title: Re:
Post by: Fixitlouie on March 12, 2014, 07:28:54 pm
I lived in Jacksonville and still have friends there. Was   in from.  Well its been a wile..  got a 3 yr old dogo...

fixitlouie via tapatalk via droid


Title: Re: Trying to find hunters.
Post by: ironcity on March 13, 2014, 09:42:56 am
I got him from La Cocha. Ill try to post some pics after work today.


Title: Re: Trying to find hunters.
Post by: dodgegirl on March 13, 2014, 09:36:40 pm
La cocha in Argentina ? My dogos are from there as well.