EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

HOG & DOGS => DOGS ON HOGS => Topic started by: BOSS HOGG on April 26, 2014, 01:58:53 pm



Title: Some 2014 hogs
Post by: BOSS HOGG on April 26, 2014, 01:58:53 pm
(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/u4abyjyg.jpg) (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/judygeqe.jpg)  (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/a8umy7aq.jpg) some Boars (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/ryseduva.jpg) (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/y6y7eve4.jpg) (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/zane3aba.jpg) some Barrs (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/avetu9uz.jpg) (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/y3y8ama8.jpg) couple sows (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/ata4yjas.jpg) ^^^Skwerly (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/uharu2y9.jpg) ^^^ Rabbit those are two pups off a Breeding I did last June with my two main dogs, they r showing great potential and very excited about them. (http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/27/u9uquna9.jpg) This is a Boar that ended up dieing Before I could get him Barred so I sent him to the taxidermist, this ended up Being the last Big Hog for my Siss dog too Strike, she was later hit crossing a road one night. She was really turning it on this year and gonna miss her.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk


Title: Re: Some 2014 hogs
Post by: Nannyslayer on April 26, 2014, 04:14:50 pm
Some big ole hogs in there. 

That's a heck of a boar too!