EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

HOG & DOGS => GENERAL DISCUSSION => Topic started by: Justified on July 27, 2014, 02:05:16 pm



Title: Where can I order bayer tree & shrub W/O fertilizer
Post by: Justified on July 27, 2014, 02:05:16 pm
Can't find it in stores, where can I order it?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Title: Re: Where can I order bayer tree & shrub W/O fertilizer
Post by: bjohnston0311 on July 27, 2014, 02:29:20 pm
you talking about for your dogs? I'm not sure if they "Feed" part of it is fertilizer, but I have been using the "Tree & Shrub Protect and Feed" for about 2 years now....I pick it up at wal-mart. You can order it off Tractor Supply's site too. If that is not what you are looking for, maybe try http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=bayer

**side note** I ordered this stuff... http://www.domyownpestcontrol.com/bifen-it-p-226.html?sub_id=553 and sprayed my entire yard with it and it killed everything! I will definitely be getting more. Even mosquitos. I mixed it 1:1, so that 3/4 gallon with do 96 gallons. good stuff.



Title: Re: Where can I order bayer tree & shrub W/O fertilizer
Post by: Justified on July 27, 2014, 03:03:04 pm
I used to use the original without the "feed" on my dogs to control fleas but can't find it without it anymore. I was told that the fertilizer could cause problems on the dogs skin....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Title: Re: Where can I order bayer tree & shrub W/O fertilizer
Post by: bjohnston0311 on July 27, 2014, 03:42:34 pm
I have not had any skin problems thus far with the Protect and Feed, but the domyownpestcontrol site should have anything you're looking for. I would really consider the bifen though to at least spay your kennels and the surrounding area.


Title: Re: Where can I order bayer tree & shrub W/O fertilizer
Post by: joshlvg on July 27, 2014, 05:12:38 pm
Google domino tree and shrub, that's what I have used works the same


Title: Re: Where can I order bayer tree & shrub W/O fertilizer
Post by: Pwilson_10 on July 28, 2014, 06:12:07 am
Save ur money and buy comfortis pills or how ever u spell it from the vet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk