|
Title: Anyone use those video camera glasses?? Post by: CutNShootHD on July 28, 2014, 07:46:23 pm Just curious, have seen them around but never knew anybody that has tried em out. I found some for $50 but im leery because, oftentimes, you get what you pay for. Thanks yall
Title: Re: Anyone use those video camera glasses?? Post by: Swine-Stalker on July 29, 2014, 05:53:56 am We use the ikam estreme glasses for $99. they work well, but are not the best. I do however, like them more than the gopro.
http://youtu.be/yNGEnNfmhq0 Sorry about the amount of walking in the vid... I am a beginner http://youtu.be/mEPSc1MSQIs http://youtu.be/2OIIRFyk4EU Title: Re: Anyone use those video camera glasses?? Post by: gary roberson on July 29, 2014, 08:37:31 am I used them several years ago and was pretty impressed with picture quality. The biggest problem I had was that I move my head too fast and too much so watching my video made me sick at my stomach. If you are going to use them, remember to move slowly and when you lock onto action, don't move head at all. Another great hint is don't video into the sun as there is no hood to protect the lens so sunlight will "blow out' picture.
Adios, Gary |