EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

THE CLASSIFIEDS => CLASSIFIED ADS => Topic started by: boarwild on January 26, 2015, 08:35:40 am



Title: Pulsar Digisight N550 Night Vision Scope
Post by: boarwild on January 26, 2015, 08:35:40 am
The gun is sold.  Still have a pulsar digisight N550 that i have looked through about a hand full of times and its never even been mounted on a gun.  I paid $1450 at the time for it and i know you can now get one for about $1250 with tax so my asking price is reduced to $800.  It actually works pretty dang good its just never got used.  I have other ones already set up so need for this one.  Can Send pictures  My cell is 210-275-8389.  my email is martinsu25@yahoo.com.  I don't check email and as much as i miss this site i don't have time for any hunting forums anymore between work and well hunting so the best way to reach me is by text or call after 5pm.  I am in Devine, TX.