EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM

HOG & DOGS => GENERAL DISCUSSION => Topic started by: skmarcus on February 21, 2016, 03:34:22 pm



Title: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: skmarcus on February 21, 2016, 03:34:22 pm
He used to breed brindle curs in Fairfield then he moved further south closer to Huntsville I think.  Had some really good lines but I cant rememeber his name or number.  Last time I was at his place he had high fenced part of it and had a few exotics.  Anybody know him?


Title: Re: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: Mike on February 21, 2016, 05:25:28 pm
Wade Robinson?


Title: Re: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: Pwilson_10 on February 21, 2016, 06:26:50 pm
That's the only one I know over there that breeds brindle dogs


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Title: Re: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: skmarcus on February 21, 2016, 09:11:45 pm
Cant rememeber his name.  Prob in his late 50's early 60's now.  Pretty big guy...


Title: Re: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: skmarcus on February 21, 2016, 09:58:41 pm
It might have been Rusk that he was first... Obviously Im having trouble remembering. 


Title: Re: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: Pwilson_10 on February 22, 2016, 06:39:59 am
That's wade Robinson I talked to a cousin that hunts with him quit about and he said Yap that him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Title: Re: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: skmarcus on February 22, 2016, 08:03:45 am
Well tell me this... The dog I got from him was the best dog Ive owned.  He is 8 now.  Yall know much about his dogs?  Does he produce a high volume of quality dogs or did I get lucky?


Title: Re: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: skmarcus on February 22, 2016, 09:47:18 am
By the way... Yall were right.  Thats him.  I appreciate the help.


Title: Re: Looking for guy that used to breed Brindle curs in Fairfield
Post by: Jaredmiko on February 29, 2016, 08:57:37 pm
Wade Robinson isn't that old he's in his late 40s maybe early 50s