October 06, 2026, 08:15:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
  Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
  Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  THE CLASSIFIEDS / THE DOG TRADE / Looking for a female bmc puppy on: June 30, 2012, 01:21:34 pm
Wanted female bmc puppy no older than 8weeks. No bob or docked tail. Please send pics of puppy or parents if pup has not been born yet. mobile 9727428496 j1977@juno.com
2  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: How far can a cur dog swim? on: May 08, 2010, 10:19:38 pm
Maybe you should train your dogs to hunt aligator gar. LOL
3  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Boy claimed my dog! on: May 03, 2010, 08:35:42 pm
I got my first child due in June. i hope he steals my dogs too.
4  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Breeding age?? on: May 01, 2010, 12:19:30 am
For both the dogs and puppy's health it is best to skip the first heat. then the second heat you are good to go.
5  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Hey everyone! on: April 29, 2010, 07:34:10 pm
welcome aboard
6  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: a few pic rip cuddybo on: April 29, 2010, 07:30:28 pm
Sorry for your loss. I am glad to see you honor him with some pictures.
7  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: bigguns on: April 29, 2010, 07:23:44 pm
nice pics and nice comentaries. I would love to hear more on the diferences in techniques used between here and there.
8  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: stolen dog on: April 29, 2010, 05:02:47 pm
In olde time the punishment for dog thiefs was death. Sounds like to me that we ought to get traditional on their Axx
9  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: lastnights hunt RIP CUDDYBO on: April 27, 2010, 08:35:22 pm
Sorry for your loss. Why dont you post some pics of him and his catches to honor him.
10  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: I never hunt and wat to get started. on: April 24, 2010, 12:34:09 am
one I do not have a place to hunt yet. two I work grocery retail. Three nice truck. four My jeep is nicer LOL
11  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: I never hunt and wat to get started. on: April 22, 2010, 11:42:06 pm
come on now! We all know who brings home the bread and what brings home the bacon
12  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: I never hunt and wat to get started. on: April 22, 2010, 10:48:41 pm
tomarrow my boss sets out next weeks schedule and I will let yall know so we can set something up
13  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: dog thieves on: April 22, 2010, 10:46:16 pm
As you can see there are lots of people very passionate about this one. I say tell everyone in the area bout what he did and then watch all his friends and neighbors abandon and ignore him.
14  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: dog thieves on: April 22, 2010, 05:51:29 pm
Call it found property or call it thiefin. It is just wrong. That guy is a greedy low life scum bag that doesnt deserve a glass of water in the desert!!!
15  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: dog thieves on: April 22, 2010, 01:59:33 pm
In some places around the world back in the day. The punishment for a dog thief was DEATH. No joke. Dont mess with a man's dog or wife. PERIOD.
16  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: rhodesian ridgeback and pitbull on: April 22, 2010, 01:55:26 pm
I personally dont like mixing breeds. My friend has a pure ridgeback and I think that is all you need. He is a rough dog. Ridgebacks were breed in Africa to hunt lions. If they can handle a lion I am pretty sure they can handle a hog.
17  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: I never hunt and wat to get started. on: April 22, 2010, 02:57:15 am
Thanks for the last two comments. Unfortunately I have to work this weekend. I normally have week days off cuz i work in retail.
18  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Need some advice on: April 21, 2010, 09:11:47 pm
I ve been told to set your pup in a pen with a piglet just to see if he even has intrest. But you may need to wait a few months first. Good luck I am trying to get started too.
19  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Ace's second hog at 10 months. on: April 21, 2010, 09:00:24 pm
Nice dog! I almost bought one from Cox as well. I just didnt want to wait 2 months so I got one from another breeder. He is 1 year old so If i did get one from cox I would have had one from that same liter as your pup. Do you live close to dallas? I want to find someone to show me and my 1yr old pup the ropes.
20  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: I never hunt and wat to get started. on: April 21, 2010, 08:45:21 pm
just trying to keep this post going
Pages: [1] 2
Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!