October 11, 2026, 03:15:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
  Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
  Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 85
1  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / T dog got a goodun this morning. on: September 29, 2026, 06:25:35 pm
T and his crew got a toothy fella this morning.
2  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Long weekend fun on: September 08, 2026, 04:09:59 pm
I got ate alive in Salt lake City while picking up my pup. They got big rains a week ago and man the skeeters were awful. It looks like a darn good weekend otherwise.
3  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: My new pup Rio on: September 08, 2026, 08:58:23 am
I believe he will stay that color, his momma was the smooth coat and she was that color.
4  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / My new pup Rio on: September 07, 2026, 09:50:04 pm
I finally got my new pup this weekend. He is a Redline Airdale, which means he is smooth coated. I am hoping when he gets older he may catch a hog. He gets on good with my 2 dogs so that is a good start.
5  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: Next generation on: September 07, 2026, 04:31:49 pm
I know it isn't a planned breeding but you could have done worse.
6  HOG & DOGS / GENERAL DISCUSSION / Re: Knife on: September 05, 2026, 11:59:32 am
That's a real beautiful knife , I don't think I will put up any more knife pics after seeing this.
7  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Got one last night on: August 29, 2026, 06:57:39 pm
Dang, what a crap sandwich. That sounds like surviving was a win.
8  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: Next generation on: August 21, 2026, 07:28:31 pm
Don't you be starting number 2 T.
9  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Bear Hunt Aug. 2026 on: August 21, 2026, 07:24:33 pm
Sounds like a good time but I am not sure I could hang with y'all. Hunting everyday will get you in shape or kill you. That's a fine bunch of plotts.
10  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: Next generation on: August 20, 2026, 05:49:07 pm
Good hog , but he looks bigger next to you compared with Maverick. Lol
11  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Made a round on: August 07, 2026, 05:58:51 pm
Dang it man, that takes the fun out of it.
12  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Made a round on: August 06, 2026, 12:47:03 pm
Good on ya for slipping out and getting one caught. That tug of war when you are hemmed up isn't much fun. Lol
13  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: Next generation on: August 02, 2026, 02:11:58 pm
That's pretty strange there. Good boar though.
14  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Re: Lows and highs for Tdog on: July 23, 2026, 07:54:17 pm
Ol Smooth is a looker and you know I like your bulldog pup. Good luck with this generation.
15  HOG & DOGS / DOGS ON HOGS / Lows and highs for Tdog on: July 23, 2026, 11:46:38 am
For some reason Thomas can't start a thread so I am doing it for him.
16  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: Next generation on: July 07, 2026, 10:32:46 pm
Good looking batch of pups.
17  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: Next generation on: July 06, 2026, 05:55:51 pm
Never thought I would say these words, but I love me some Lizzo.
18  HOG & DOGS / GENERAL DISCUSSION / Re: yall seen these ? on: June 29, 2026, 12:23:56 pm
I think those were advertised in the back of hunting magazines back in the 60's.
19  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: Young Guns on: June 11, 2026, 02:26:30 pm
Man, that shows a lot of want to. By
20  HOG & DOGS / HOG DOGS / Re: Next generation on: May 20, 2026, 12:01:43 am
I saw my first wild lemon this last trip down. Those things are medieval. Nasty
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 85
Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!