4 compartments can hold up to 10 dogs comfortably. Has little tool box on the front for all your gear. Can tie hog on top. Asking $550 or best offer. Text for more info (936)414-9906. I do not check my email jlowe2011@hotmail.com. Located in Lufkin, TX.
I have a 6 month old unstarted male BMC that is free to whoever would want it. Also have a 2 year old American Bulldog that is unstarted for $150 if anyone is interested. (936)414-9906 prefer text but if your going to call needs to be after 6pm. email is jlowe2011@hotmail.com but do not check it
I am looking for a Garmin 220. If you have one and your looking to sale it call, prefer text (936)414-9906. email jlowe2011@hotmail.com but dont check it.
Im looking for a dog that will go hunt, I can not stand a dog at my feet. I want it to have found some hogs before and would like it to be a little rough. Let me know what you have. My number is (936)414-9906 prefer text and my email is jlowe2011@hotmail.com but dont check.
I am looking for a mtn cur that is at least started in the woods and preferably found some of his own. Would also like a little roughness. My number is (936)414-9906. Text anytime and can call after 5. Email is jlowe2011@hotmail.com but do not check it.
Is there any place in the Lufkin, TX area that does freeze brands? Me and my hunting buddies have been talking about getting our dogs done but do not know of any places that do them.
I have an American bulldog that is registered NKC. He is solid white with a small black ring around his left eye. He is two years old and im looking to breed him to another American bulldog, preferably solid whit also but its not that big of a deal. All I want out of it is the first pick of the litter.
My buddies cd died this week so im trying to help him out in finding another one. Im located in Lufkin, TX. My number is (936)414-9906 call or text but text is preferred. My email is jlowe2011@hotmail.com but I never check it.
Wanting a finished strike dog but I will take a started one and would prefer bmc. My cell is (936)414-9906 call or text. My email is jlowe2011@hotmail.com but I do not ever check it unless I know there is something important sent there.
I have a couple good dogs but none are ruff enough to stop a running hog so im in much need of a ruff dog. I would prefer a bmc but may take something else. My number is (936)414-9906 call or text. Email is jlowe2011@hotmail.com but I never check it.