Florida Curs. I own the Dam. I got her from my buddy whos got a line of cow/hog dogs his family has been using for years. Shes red in color. The Sire belongs to my buddy and hes black and tan.
My dog is having her first litter today and thought she was done after she had her 5th around 830 this morning came home and wife says she had another around 3. Every other litter I've been around they came within at the most couple hours of each other but not 8. Was wondering if any of you have had this happen to you?
What do you guys think of this cross? Does anyone have this cross and if so are they RCDs/strictly catch/open/silent? If anyone has pics I would like to see them as well?
I have a buddy who had a catch dog that he got from around Winter Haven FL. He said the guy had kennels with 10+ dogs that were identical. This was 10 yrs ago so I dont know if the guy is still around or not. I was wondering if anyone knew of this guy or had his info. Ill try to get a picture of the dog if that will help. Thanks guys