November 27, 2020, 08:32:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
  Home Help Search Calendar Login Register  
  Summary - salty dog Picture/Text
Name: salty dog
Posts: 8 (0.002 per day)
Position: Hog Dog Pup
Date Registered: May 07, 2010, 12:59:42 pm
Last Active: November 10, 2012, 06:00:06 pm

ICQ:
AIM:
MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Website:
Current Status: Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Age: 34
Location: Anahuac, tx
Local Time: November 27, 2020, 08:32:56 am
Language:

Signature:
98% of Americans say oh $h!t before hittin the ditch, the other 2% r from anahuac and we say "hold my beer and watch this $h!t"!


Additional Information:
Show the last posts of this person.
Show general statistics for this member.

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!