October 02, 2026, 05:11:01 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
DOGS ON HOGS
>
Back doored
>
Message #10413
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Back doored (Read 1296 times)
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
Offline
Posts: 5372
WWT Official Scorer
Re: Back doored
«
on:
June 20, 2008, 08:22:37 am »
Des,
I thought that it was a good thread myself, and I enjoyed reading the responses, and things remained pretty civil too. Late yesterday afternoon it took a downhill turn, and I moved it to the admin board. The rules are pretty clear on Mike's board, and rather than let things get out of hand, I erred on the side of caution.
I actually like to read posts about how people get land, how do they handle it once they have it, hog hunter etiquette , etc. I have certainly learned things from reading them.
Logged
Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...