October 01, 2026, 07:14:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I get sued  (Read 1666 times)
Flatbroke
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 396



View Profile
« on: July 28, 2008, 01:28:28 pm »

Michael,

Seeing as your are 15, and this is only an assumption, not an emancipated minor, I would consult with your folks or guardian, with regards to any ideas you have since they are responsible for ya. 


Take Care  FB
Logged

next time I shave my Ass, we are gonna have to glue it on them slick haired ones.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!