September 30, 2026, 02:54:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most of you don't know  (Read 2104 times)
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4279



View Profile
« on: February 11, 2010, 04:06:48 pm »

I'll be honest, I ripped you off.  I've posted it on another forum.  I then went on to send it to everyone in our Florida office at work.  Man, that's good stuff.  Thank you for the laugh.
Logged

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!