October 11, 2026, 12:21:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: witch is better  (Read 4469 times)
S_J_KENNELS
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 443



View Profile
« on: May 30, 2010, 01:45:22 pm »

Both work and will do the job. Like the other guys said it is personal preferance. I like bigger catchdogs with leg under them. This why I like the AB and DOGO breeds more, but with that said I still like my pits and keep one around. Your the one who has to feed and hunt them. So it does not matter what we like, but rather what you want to feed and want in your dogs.
Logged

Shane
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!