October 07, 2026, 12:59:20 am
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
HOG DOGS
>
How we operate at ETHD...
>
Message #143759
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: How we operate at ETHD... (Read 4602 times)
firemedic
Hog Catching Machine
Offline
Posts: 2493
Re: How we operate at ETHD...
«
on:
June 02, 2010, 09:46:55 pm »
I'm living proof that you never know it 'all',.....I've been hunting hogs with dogs for over 35 years and I still learn something new quite often on here. I'm farly new here and just getting to know a few of the regulars, but I thoroughly enjoy my time on here....thanks to everyone that has answered my questions and helped me out so far....it's greatly appreciated and I hope that I can help some of y'all if possible. Good luck on your next hunt!
Logged
It's easy to judge the character of a man,....by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...