October 11, 2026, 02:35:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4th of July hunt  (Read 2728 times)
Txhoghunter
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 711



View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2010, 08:03:51 pm »

Thanks for the invite paul, but I had to put staples in 4 out of the 5 dogs I took this morning, and i usually dont staple dogs up.  So Im out for a few days.

Noah, he's 4 years and 3 mos old.  But in that 4 years he's been hunted real hard, had his nuts cut out twice, collapsed his lungs once, has a chest like a road map, and takes longer to get healthy after a bad one now days.  I'll still hunt him, but not hard. He doesnt have anything left to prove to me.  I'll just keep him around for a puppy trainer and stud for people I know and myself when I need some good young dogs.  As far as Talli goes, my wife could have the baby any day, so I may wait til she has it and also some cooler weather!  Cool 
Logged

Take em alive

Bad decisions make good stories

http://www.thehagemanreserve.com/page13/page14/page14.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!