October 04, 2026, 02:56:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st hog  (Read 3400 times)
Txhoghunter
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 711



View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2010, 11:33:40 am »

Yea its a real good feelin to catch one like that with just your own dogs. The good part about it is that their aint a dog on his yard or my yard that we paid anything for. All of them was free. I couldnt be more happy with them. Good luck to ya

Thats awesome, keep up the good work.  I've got a $50 bulldog, he's the only one I have that I bought  Grin  Keep putting them on hogs, they'll turn out for you I bet. Good luck!
Logged

Take em alive

Bad decisions make good stories

http://www.thehagemanreserve.com/page13/page14/page14.html
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!