October 01, 2026, 08:03:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: advice on mule 610  (Read 1383 times)
TCB-Vince
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 169



View Profile
« on: July 18, 2010, 11:52:44 am »

I've never owned a Mule but there pretty good. I believe that the 610 are only 400cc and you can buy like brand news one for around $6000=$7000 so not to sure if $4000 is to good of a price. I think its a all right price if its not break to hell. I wonder if there gut less or not?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 11:55:30 am by TCB-Vince » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!