October 06, 2026, 04:20:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Male Solid White Pit Stud  (Read 3097 times)
raider54
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2110


Giving BULLDOGS a New Name


View Profile
« on: July 19, 2010, 10:28:37 pm »

Looking for a Solid White Pit male Proven CD to breed  to if anyone know of one shoot me a PM or post it on this thread thanks.   Paul

I am the one that will be raising these pups and I want a Dogo/AB cross.  Max is a great, proven CD and as your wife, Layla's care provider, we want to go with the Dogo!   Angry

Did she just call me out?Huh?
Logged

I TALK ALOT OF SMACK-COME GO WITH ME AND I'LL SHOW YOU IT ISNT ALL SMACK

Facebook Check Out-Hog Hunting Texas Style
See our web site www.XXXtremehogdoggin.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!