October 10, 2026, 05:38:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CD X's  (Read 11060 times)
Crib
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 282



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2010, 07:22:50 pm »

Great pics Jay. I love bulldogs that look like bulldogs.

Thanks David,

In addition to that, they have drive like a terrier and throw both! Searched long and hard to get this type. I'm very glad I have the opportunity cuz if I couldn't find em I wouldn't be in dogs at all. Dyme really looks like she took. Can't wait til they are here! Keep your fingers crossed Wink
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!