September 28, 2026, 08:35:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In a bind ( this is a story)  (Read 2639 times)
BarrNinja
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 3437


When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!


View Profile
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:48:37 am »

I sure got a good laugh out of that story Mr. Ronnie but I think that mare would have turned over backwards even if you didnt poke that dog in the butt! LMAO!

Where did you have that pistol when you turned over? I ask because I had a horse flip over on me a few years ago and I had my Leatherman Wave in my pants pocket. I had a perfect bruise of that thing on my leg for weeks! lol. If your pistol was in the right spot then I bet you walked funny for a while!
Logged

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!