October 09, 2026, 03:42:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED: reaching out to the doggers  (Read 3850 times)
HogzgoneWild
Hog Catching Machine
********
Offline Offline

Posts: 2163



View Profile
« on: August 31, 2010, 08:42:33 pm »

Just wanted to add that I have had several responses to this, but a few that stand out, still some good folks out there just looking to help out. Hats off to you guys!!

And hopefully I can keep the kiddos away from the T.V and those dang video games Wink
Logged

"pain is just fear leavin the body"
TDHA member/TLGDA supporter
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Victor Dealer/Promoter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!