October 05, 2026, 11:33:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pigs gave me the run around last night  (Read 1855 times)
HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1439



View Profile
« on: September 22, 2010, 10:33:15 pm »

You aint alone man,, it happens to all of us, ,, well,, atleast to all of us honest enough to say it..  I aint found a pack of dogs yet that can hold every hog they bay,, I dont think I could afford them anyway.. Grin
Logged

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!