October 02, 2026, 08:42:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: silent vs semi open  (Read 6929 times)
bigo
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 591


View Profile
« on: November 17, 2010, 02:42:30 pm »

I'm sure the hogs in Plano are much faster and wilder than they are in Henderson county. We have them mostly surounded here, with the Pacific on the west, the Atlantic on the east and the Gulf to the south. We get outrun some, change sip codes some and catch some, but open or silent dosen't seem to altar the outcome.
Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man.
         Mark Twain
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!