5150, that sounds like a good cross. I did a breeding a little over a month ago and I think and hope it took. I breed the same dane/pit to another female in September and it didn't take so who knows about this time.
This time I breed my dane/pit to a 1/2 Campbell cur 1/2 pit. A Campbell cur is basically a pointer/pit cross. He weighs 90 lbs. She weighs about 50 lbs. Both are straight catch. The cur was an outstanding hog dog that was a great winding and trailing dogs. The pit in the dam was also an oustanding dog. Was told she would regulary trail hogs for miles. My dane/pit hasn't found yet but will go with the curs as far as they go and has the energy and wind left to catch whatever.
The point of me posting was to see who was running big dogs and to see how they are working out.
Try taken her to the vet and get a pregnancy test I did that with my pit I just bred and she was it only cost like 35 bucks but beats the heck out of guessin you know but you and I are in the same boat on what kinda dogs we wantin