October 03, 2026, 08:27:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "big" hunting dogs ?  (Read 12682 times)
earlisbubba
Strike Dog
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 270



View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 04:35:56 am »

I just started two cane corso x cur crosses.  So far they are doing awesome.  It was an accidental breeding, but it's working out so far.  I have seen very few pups do so well at six months old.  The father has endurance for days and if fast!  I can't wait til they are a little older so I can try them in the woods.
Logged

Hog hunter by day, po po by night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!