October 10, 2026, 04:56:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Refugio/Woodsboro Hog buyers, how do they work??  (Read 1126 times)
preacher1
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 96


View Profile
« on: January 12, 2011, 10:23:27 am »

just a thought. You might check with some of the places /companies that the buyers deal with . They might set you up as a" buyer" and then come pick em up. I'm up in east tx and the buyer up here just gets enough for a load and they come pick em up. The have a route they run up here and I would think there would be some down that way.I think the provide scales and all. Just a thought
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!