October 01, 2026, 02:54:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Testing...  (Read 15945 times)
DangerZone
Hog Master
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1543


TDHA Member


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 01:41:14 pm »

It's an addictive piece of equip. I really like the screen shot. Just touch the back button and off button at the same time takes a pic of what ever is on the screen. Having the navigation map is nice too always up to date easy to find any address. I've found a couple bay pen when I didn't even know the complete address just a street name in the middle of nowhere.
Logged

From squeal to meal with one good stick!  Hunting is not a sport, It's a way of life...Danny Ward
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!