October 09, 2026, 04:27:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "big" hunting dogs ?  (Read 12719 times)
NechesBobcat
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 682


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2011, 04:48:11 pm »

I had a very large BMC that came up to my waist and could hop over a truck bed like it wasn't there. He probly weighed close to 85-90. I had to put him on a chain cause he was running off to his girlfriend's. Had a 2 foot long screw type stake in the ground and he dug it up and ran off with about 25' of chain and the stake. Never seen him again. He probly wrapped it up in the woods somewhere. I do have a puppy out of him but he was crossed with a little smaller dog. Not sure how big he's going to get.
Logged

Some people call it damage... I call it hog sign.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!