October 03, 2026, 12:18:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quote from Buddy Lee (Fellow Hog Dogger)  (Read 5442 times)
muleman
Alpha Dog
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 926



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 08:58:01 am »

You see here's the thing......if someone is gonna put himself out there on the internet you better believe that person is going to get feedback and he may not like it.  

Raider this whole thread is because you got your feelings hurt when someone called your BS and your bruised ego can't take it.  Now was he right or are you right......I don't know and don't care, but I see you are the one still talking about it so it makes me wonder.  I've read one of your own post that said max was barking at a big hog in creek after it broke bay.  For you that may be okay but for some people that is absolutely unacceptable in a catchdog and wouldn't hunt it again.  But to then breed it and charge a premium.......

I don't know you and don't hold anything against you.  If you posted less and read more, we'd have less childish BS threads like this.




I would like to nominate this for post of the year......just sayin
Logged

LOPIN MY MULE AND SCRATCHIN MY ASS!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!