October 04, 2026, 01:46:17 pm
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News
:
ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
EAST TEXAS HOG DOGGERS FORUM
>
Forum
>
HOG & DOGS
>
GENERAL DISCUSSION
>
Quote from Buddy Lee (Fellow Hog Dogger)
>
Message #193577
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Down
« previous
next »
Print
Author
Topic: Quote from Buddy Lee (Fellow Hog Dogger) (Read 5447 times)
UNDERDOG
Global Moderator
Hog Catching Machine
Offline
Posts: 2465
I always tell the truth.....even when I lie!!
Re: Quote from Buddy Lee (Fellow Hog Dogger)
«
Reply #20
on:
January 19, 2011, 02:31:56 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAhDZ0-H5bQ
I know you said before it was her first time in this vid and all but call a spade a spade........good luck with your crosses and I really hope they work for you and others. I can't seem to make my point to you w/o seeming like a butt hole. The ones who understand do........
Logged
Bryant Mcdonald
New Caney, Tx.
936-537-2537
www.facebook.com/Bonedigger.kennels
.
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Go Up
Print
« previous
next »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
NEWS AND UPDATES
-----------------------------
=> TEXAS LAWS and BILLS
-----------------------------
HOG & DOGS
-----------------------------
=> DOGS ON HOGS
=> HOG DOGS
=> GENERAL DISCUSSION
=> HOG HUNTING CONTESTS
=> BEST HOGS
=> HOG TOTALS 2012
===> HOG TOTALS 2010
===> HOG TOTALS 2009
===> HOG TOTALS 2008
=> VIDEOS ON HOGS
-----------------------------
THE CLASSIFIEDS
-----------------------------
=> THE DOG TRADE
=> CLASSIFIED ADS
-----------------------------
GENERAL CATEGORY
-----------------------------
=> HUNTING AND FISHING
=> BAY PENS
Powered by
EzPortal
Loading...