October 04, 2026, 04:37:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fort Bend County 12-14-08  (Read 6921 times)
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 4690



View Profile
« on: December 14, 2008, 07:22:59 pm »

Today was one of those rare days that only come ever so often.  I had a great time today with a great group of friends and dogs.  Lance, it was real nice to meet you as well, hope to get to hunt with you again. 
Matt
Logged

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!