October 03, 2026, 06:50:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fort Bend County 12-14-08  (Read 6912 times)
Circle C
Administrator
Internet Hog Hunting Specialist
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 5372


WWT Official Scorer


View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2008, 07:30:02 pm »

It was a great hunt today...

Thomas,
   I am glad you were able to make it, and I hope you learned a few things today. Today's lesson was free, the next one will cost you Grin

Lance,
   I hope these city hogs were worth the drive...anytime you feel like making the drive again, just give me a heads up and we will put together another hunt.

Rowdy,
   I did find a nice muddy spot that looked like a good place to get stuck. I was headed right for it, and Thomas chickened out, said I needed to get back on the road or some nonsense like that....  A little while later Clay decided that we needed to cross a ravine that was DEEP and STEEP. He ran through it in his Rhino without any problem.  My Mule was loaded down with 4 people, 6 hogs, and 2 dogs. As soon as I came to the edge of the ravine, Thomas, Mandi, and Lance all bailed (chickens) I think Thomas even grabbed his dog off the Mule too! I managed to get across the ravine, I think at one point I was listing and on two wheels, but I did make it across. No winching, pushing, or pulling involved Grin


I am gonna be lazy like Mike and let someone else tell the play by play.


  
Logged

Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!