September 29, 2026, 03:27:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fort Bend County 12-14-08  (Read 6887 times)
aladatrot
Global Moderator
Boar Slayer
****
Offline Offline

Posts: 1496


Circle C Australian Shepherds


View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2008, 09:05:25 pm »

Yeah Matt, I bet smiley won't be smiling tomorrow! After being brought dinner outside and a quick potty walk, my girls got loaded into the dog box for the night. Those two are going to get pampered for a couple of days, and Lizzie is already milking the situation for all it's worth. They're both so tuckered out I bet they'll sleep all day tomorrow anyway.

I thought all the dogs did really well today, and I certainly had a grand time. I especially thought it was neat catching twin red boars to follow up the twin red sows we got last time we hunted that place. You know, I ought to buy the dogs kolaches more often if it precludes a hunt like this one!

Cheers
M
Logged

At least I'm successful at doing nothing right. I guess it could be worse.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!