September 28, 2026, 04:49:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tournament Weekend (5 1/8" Cutter)  (Read 11061 times)
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 4690



View Profile
« on: March 07, 2011, 12:57:56 pm »

I believe the Lord blessed us with this hog.

Yeah I would say so.  What did they barr end up weighing?  His teeth just cool to look at!
Logged

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!