October 03, 2026, 06:31:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MARRANOS MUERTOS CONTEST 9 TOATAL!!!!  (Read 10563 times)
Goatcher
Catch Dog
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 191



View Profile WWW
« on: April 08, 2011, 05:21:34 pm »

polygraph polygraph polygraph.....you may lie but they dont.

I have beaten polygraphs (polyencephelographs) aka lie detectors.  I used to be a deputy, we played with ours until we could beat it.

I catch or kill around 200 hogs each year.  I get a 300 plus boar or barr hog about every other year.  I get lots of 250 pounders, maybe 20-30. 

But I have crappy places to hunt.
Logged

Goatcher Wildlife Services - Wildboar Eradication Specialists - bgoatcher@cox.net  -  www.GoatcherWildlife.com

Forum:  http://wildlifeworkingdogs.proboards.com/index.cgi
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!