October 04, 2026, 06:26:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MARRANOS MUERTOS CONTEST 9 TOATAL!!!!  (Read 10570 times)
Rooterhound
Bay Dog
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 36


View Profile
« on: April 11, 2011, 02:48:11 pm »

I wasn't at the weigh in and did not enter. I only heard about the protest from one of the store owners thur a e-mail. I was just wondering if any of the guys that entered had stayed around and seen what actually took place. I entered the past two years but not this year. We go for fun and every year some guy named "Barefoot Bob" wins with hogs twice as big as anybody elses. Usually walks away with about $2000.00 of the contestants money. They supose to give polygraphs but I don't know if they gave one or not. I would have thought skinning the hogs in the parking lot would have been proof enough. I know I am not entering again if that continue to allow Barefoot to compete.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!