October 02, 2026, 03:12:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Went to the sonogram today with my wife  (Read 6783 times)
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom
*********
Offline Offline

Posts: 4279



View Profile
« on: May 06, 2011, 07:13:02 am »

I am very excited.  My 22 month old daughter is great, but I've been hoping this one was a boy.  I told my wife if Chance and Crystal can have a "Rowdy" and a "Cattle", I should be able to name this one "Cutter Bay Farnsworth".  At this time, she does not like it.  I told her by the time Cutter was 5 it would grow on her.    Wink
Logged

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!