September 28, 2026, 10:48:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Went to the sonogram today with my wife  (Read 6760 times)
coyote hunter
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1163


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 11:16:55 am »

I have 2 boys and a girl. My daughters 10 and started getting prissy on me. She was my number 1 hunting buddy. Now its me and my oldest boy who is 9. He don't leave my side much. My youngest boy is 3 and already has hog fever. He tells me all the time lets go catch a hog. Kids r the greatest thing in the world. I'm very proud to b a dad to these guys. Ill really enjoy it man. Congrats on the boy. I wanted a girl til my daughter quit on me. Glad I still have my boys
Logged

bay tight, catch hard
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!