October 04, 2026, 01:25:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "One Out" and Running Catch Dogs  (Read 11332 times)
jhy
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1157



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 11:13:11 pm »

It seems to me that a professional hunter would want dogs that would be able to hunt on a consistent basis and not be cut down all the time or dead for that matter.  The whole point of hunting for us is to do it safely for the dogs, hogs, and most importantly ourselves.  That way when I want to go hunting I have dogs to do it with.  "One Out" hunting would be certain death sentence for the dog if I hunted this "style".  I wouldnt recomend this wreckless style of hunting for anyone or dog for that matter.

Logan,
If you can only have one dog, I would get a cur and start trying to find some more friends with dogs until you can do otherwise. 

Joey
Logged

"You lose a lot of money chasing hogs and women, but never lose women chasing money."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!