September 28, 2026, 03:25:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rain totals  (Read 2871 times)
matt_aggie04
Administrator
Hog Doom
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 4690



View Profile
« on: May 13, 2011, 08:48:48 am »

North, South, East and West of us got inches or rain but in Milam County just west of the Brazos we got just under 1/2" and I am very grateful for it but I sure would like to get one of those multi inch rains there.  Here at home, SW Montgomery County we got about 3/4" which wet a long way in keeping the dust down and reviving the plants.
Logged

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session" - Mark Twain (1866)

"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"~Woodrow F. Call

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!